Monday, November 22, 2010

Packing Our Stuff For The Move...

I have packed 11/2 boxes.

One of those was glasses.

I can see myself running around crazily as friends stand in the living room waiting to help me move.

I will probably have nightmares about that tonight. nice.

We talked to a friend yesterday & he offered to "start" our herd! For free. seriously.

We are debating the following animals to have on our farm (besides cows, obviously):

fainting goats

a llama

a burrough

horses

a miniature donkey

I'm sure we've mentioned other animals...but these are the "serious" ones. well, as serious as Will & I get.

the Farm. The farm. The Farm. THE FARM! we are excited about this.

We also talked about asking one of my cousins to come live on the farm. We'll see how that goes.

Much Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment